Recently we introduced the option to host the blogs of our contributors directly on data-science.news.
The first blog to be added is ADRIAN’S MACHINE LEARNING PAGE .
It contains several of his projects, as well as tutorials in machine learning , data-science and algorithms. We really like his logo, with a funny looking robo-dog :
We welcome him and we list here some of his main projects :
- Naive Bayes Number Classification
- Mask R-CNN – review and benchmark of available implementations
- Building a Self-Driving Car
- Binary Image Classifier using Logistic Regression
- True ID – Neural Networks ID Validation Application
- Tensor Flow Tutorial
- A practical introduction to GRAPHS
- Convex perimeter
- Sorting Algorithms